The General Authority for Roads and Transport in the United Arab Emirates and Dubai Police have published fines for parking parking in places not designated for them.
Parking and parking fines in UAE locations
- An invisible ticket up to AED 150
- If the parking time exceeds the fine, the fine will reach 100 AED.
- In case of misuse of the parking facility, a fine of up to 200 AED.
- A car that crosses or stands on the sidewalk. A fine of up to 200 AED.
- Use of parking in a place contrary to a fine of up to 200 AED.
- The car without the plate number is fine up to 1000 AED.
- Unauthorized use of parking for cars with special needs a fine of 1,000 dirhams.
- Parking in a reservation, with a fine of 1,000 dirhams.
- Carry out parking canopy without permission. A fine of up to 1000 AED.
- Damaged or damaged parking is a fine of up to AED 1,000.
- Removing parking lots without a fine of up to 10,000 dirhams.