The driver's license has become one of the most important things expatriates are looking for in Saudi Arabia, and now we will show you the conditions that must be met in order to obtain a driver’s license in Saudi Arabia.
Expatriates in Saudi Arabia want to obtain a driver’s license in order to facilitate them, given the high cost of transportation and also for transportation within the lands of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with large areas.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the most countries with a very large area, which increases the chances of expatriates to obtain a driver's license to facilitate them.
And now, with the conditions that must be met in order to obtain a driver's license for expatriates and recent travelers to Saudi Arabia, for work or tourism.
Conditions for obtaining a driving license in Saudi Arabia:
- The age of the person applying for a driver’s license is more than 18 years old.
- To have a medical examination from one of the specialized and accredited centers.
- 6 personal photos, size 6 * 4.
- Pay the fees specified by the Traffic Department in Saudi Arabia.
- Buy the file for applying for a driver’s license.
- The definition of the sponsor of the expatriate and must be approved.