Australian and New Zealand formally agreed, for the first time in a while after the recent events and developments in the Krone virus in China, to evacuate their citizens with immediate paralysis from Wuhan.
The New Zealand government announced on Wednesday that Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and his New Zealand counterpart "Jacinda Ardern" discussed a joint plan to help evacuate their citizens from the Chinese city of Wuhan.
Australian New Zealand agreed for the first time in a while on this thing
This is due to the outbreak of the new Coronavirus, and Ardern said - according to CNN - that officials are working to implement the specifics of the evacuation plan, including medical protocols that will be applied to returning New Zealanders and access arrangements to China.
It is noteworthy that the "Corona" virus can infect animals and humans, and causes a group of diseases that range from common cold to severe ones such as those caused by acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
New Zealand withdraws its nationals from the Chinese city of Wuhan
Official Chinese television announced that the death toll from the "Corona virus" has risen to 132, and according to Sky News on Wednesday morning, the National Health Commission - in a statement today - said 1,239 patients are still in critical conditions, and 9,239 others are suspected of being infected. With the virus, while 103 people were discharged from hospital after recovering.
On Tuesday, 1459 new cases and 3,248 suspected cases of HIV infection, including one in Tibet Autonomous Region, were recorded, as well as 26 deaths (25 in Hubei Province and one in Henan Province), the committee added.
She added that 65,537 people who had close contact with patients were tracked, including 1,604 people whose medical observation was lifted on Tuesday, noting that, as of the end of Tuesday, 8 cases had been confirmed in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and 7 cases in a district Macao Special Administrative, 8 in Taiwan Province.
Australia withdraws nationals from Chinese Wuhan due to Coruna
For its part, health authorities of Hubei Province (the center of the spread of the virus) said today that the central province of China recorded 840 new confirmed cases of the new Corona Virus (2019-nCoV) and 25 new deaths on Tuesday.
Chinese TV, the number of confirmed cases of the virus has reached nearly 6 thousand cases.